Holistic Therapy and Coaching for Anxiety, Self-Worth, Perfectionism, and People-Pleasing
Does this sound like you?
- You second-guess yourself and over-analyze the things you do and say, which leaves you mentally exhausted.
- You’re a people-pleaser and perfectionist who avoids conflict and worries about hurting other people’s feelings.
- You're compassionate toward others but really hard on yourself.
- You've always felt like an outsider, like other people don't really get you.
- You often feel overwhelmed but have a difficult time explaining why.
- The idea of starting therapy is nerve-wracking, because opening up is scary and you have a hard time being vulnerable.
You deserve to feel comfortable and confident in your own skin, and I’d love to help you get there.
Reach out today. You don’t have to suffer. I can help.
Hi, I'm Maggie (she/her)
I'm a therapist, coach, and evolutionary astrologer based in Lawrence, Kansas.
It's my passion to help people-pleasing, perfectionistic adults cultivate self-compassion, self-acceptance, and self-trust.
I know what it’s like to feel lost, insecure, different, and unworthy because I’ve been there and found my way out the other side. It is these lived experiences that allow me to show up authentically and to connect with my clients so deeply.
As a holder of sacred space, healer, guide, and fellow traveler, my aim is to help you strengthen your self-relationship, to remember what is and isn’t yours to carry, and to reclaim your stories and your wholeness.
"Being heard is so close to being loved that for the average person, they are almost indistinguishable."
- David Augsburger